The State of Healthcare in California
According to the Commonwealth Fund, which regularly ranks the health systems of a handful of developed countries, the best countries for health care are the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Australia.
The lowest performer? The United States, even though it spends the most. “And this is consistent across 20 years,” said the Commonwealth Fund’s president, David Blumenthal, at the Spotlight Health Festival.
Our seven priorities of the healthcare Quality :
1. Improve patient safety.
2. Deliver effective, efficient, affordable care.
3. Engage persons and families in their health.
4. Enhance communication and coordination of care.
5. Advance prevention.
6. Foster healthy communities.
7. Eliminate health disparities.